With return
One Way
-
+
My Transfer Vehicle
Step 1 of 3

Premium Sedan

Selected
Recommended
4.9 124 reviews
Learn More  
Cancelation up to day before
Meet & greet at the spot
Free Waiting Time
Seats 3 people
Fits 3 medium suitcases
Seats 3 people
Fits 3 medium suitcases
Cancelation up to day before
Meet & greet at the spot
Free Waiting Time
One way price:
Two way price:
€ 37.90 € 42.10
7 vehicles booked in the last 24 hours!
One way price:
Two way price:
€ 37.90 € 42.10
7 vehicles booked in the last 24 hours!

Feeling Curious? Here's More

Starting From:
Nice Airport, FR
Going to:
Nice, FR

Heading back to Nice Airport ?

Nice to Nice Airport for €100 extra.

Remove Return

Returning From:
Nice, FR
Returning To:
Nice Airport, FR

Equipment and Extras
First way
-
+
Return
-
+
First way
-
+
Return
-
+
First way
-
+
Return
-
+
First way
-
+
Return
-
+
First way
-
+
Return
-
+
First way
-
+
Return
-
+
First way
-
+
Return
-
+
A Few Details About You
You don`t have to worry, we won't call you for anything unrelated to the transfer service.
Transfer
Extras
Discount Code
Credit card fee
Your Total is:
Credit Card Total:
Cash Total:
Current price
€ 37.90 € 42.10Price on Inquiry
Your Payment Method

Cash payment

You pay the price of the transfer in cash to the driver at the end of your transfer.

Down payment

You pay 20% of the price by credit card and then the other 80% at the end of your transfer in cash to the driver.

Your Credit Card Details
Unsupported card type
Price Breakdown
Transfer
Extras
Got a Discount Code?
Discount Code
Credit card fee
Your Total is:
Credit Card Total:
Cash Total:
By clicking the "Complete Booking" button you acknowledge that you've read and that you agree to our terms & conditions
Transfer
Extras
Discount Code
Credit card fee
Your Total is:
Credit Card Total:
Cash Total:
Current price
€ 37.90 € 42.10Price on Inquiry

Got a Discount Code?

×

Just to make sure

×
Are you sure you want a "Private Bus"?
This means that it is not a public shuttle bus.
You and your group will be traveling in this vehicle all by
yourselves. If you're looking for the best value we suggest that
you opt for an option more suitable for the number of people
in your group.

About this category

×
What is included?

Suit & tie driver

Suited driver for one of a kind VIP experience.

Flight delay

There are no extra charges if your flight is delayed.

Luggage

1 suitcase + 1 hand luggage per person included.

Cancellation

You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance without any charges.

About this category

×
What is included?

Suit & tie driver

Suited driver for one of a kind VIP experience.

Flight delay

There are no extra charges if your flight is delayed.

Luggage

1 suitcase + 1 hand luggage per person included.

Cancellation

You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance without any charges.

Free Wi-Fi

Stay connected with our free Wi-Fi on-board.

Insurance

You and your fellow travelers are safe no matter what.

All-inclusive

Only highways are used (All tolls are included).

Attention

×
Possible vehicle change may occur
Because of the reduced capacity on this location, we might
need to send an alternative vehicle for your group in case
we're not able to provide this exact category.
Don't worry, we will still ensure everyone fits in comfortably.
You've subscribed successfully!
We're happy to see you join us.
You can expect great deals and travel ideas in your inbox on a regular basis. If you ever wish to opt out, there's a link at the bottom of every email we send you.